I love how sometimes John Green’s like
and at other times, he’s like
3 days ago with 36,795 notes
Indie/Spiritual Blog, link to my other blogs in sidebar & my ask is always open.
3 days ago with 42 notes
6 Air Purifing house plants:
1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
How to Grow an Avocado Tree!
Omg waiting for this to come back around.
Okay, so as soon as I find a new place to live, this shit is goin down
I wanna grow an avocado tree!!